- Wait for the electric pump to switch off (The pump activates when the door on the driver’s side is opened and automatically switches off after a maximum time of 30 seconds).
- Set the ignition key on MAR.
- Make several gear shifts with the engine off so as to activate the electric pump.
- Immediately after the electric pump switches off, check the hydraulic unit oil level with the dip-stick under the cap of the tank.
- If the oil level is under the Max marking, top up ; if it is over, bring it down to Max level.
NOTE: It is a good practice to make a note of the amount of oil used for the topping up.